Sunday, May 22, 2011

Exerpt from the latest story: Billy Bob Meets Abe Lincoln



I thought I'd change the subject, so I told him he was pretty famous, that he was carved into Mount Rushmore in South Dakota along with Washington and Jefferson. I had a picture in my shirt pocket of me and my wife standin in front of Mt. Rushmore when we was there on the Harley for Sturgis. Why I had that particular picture in my shirt I don't know, but in the dream it all seemed OK. I showed it to him and he recognized me right away. I told him I wanted to get the Harley into the picture, but the guard said no, I couldn't ride it up the steps.

3 comments:

  1. hi billy bob why aren't you posting all i see is Jeannie person

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you and the sweet stories you provide that make my ears twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such kind of Information. Must visit at Condenser tapes which is made up best quality raw material

    ReplyDelete